Friday, September 22, 2006

Tea with Ren launch




Ok, so this is a measly start to what I forsee as a sparkly, interesting free-for-all. A friend suggested the title "Tea With Ren" for a book, after visiting my house many times and recalling the large pot of spicy, bubbling Chai I usually have on the stove for visitors. I'm not up for figuring out just what a book of that title would entail, but a blog? Heck yeah.

So here we go. Soon. I promise. Hope you stop by with some good comments, that always makes things more interesting.:) If you have a topic you'd like to see blogged about, feel free to drop me a line at my website, Learning in Freedom.

I figure this might be a good way to get all those thoughts swirling through my mind (night and day) out of my system so I can learn how to sleep like a normal person. Might work, might not. Either way, you'll know exactly what a neurotic mind comes up with in the wee hours of the morn (or night, depending on how you view it!).

Speaking of morn, it's now almost 1am and my babies are probably tired....time for some snuggles...but maybe another cuppa tea first.:)

No comments: