Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am...


....a purple squiggle. According to Bupa anyway.:)

"You are creative, witty and impulsive. You are spontaneous and fun, always looking to the future, however you are not always dependable and you have been known to drive your colleagues crazy. You are easily distracted and you need to learn to focus on tasks and see them through to their conclusion."

After lighting nachos on fire and running over a mailbox this week, I have no way to refute the above assertations. My only issue is that it seems to by saying "easily distracted" is somehow bad. I disagree. I spent too much of my life feeling badly about that fact. Some of us like sparkly things...what can I say?

Thanks to Christi for sharing the Bupa thing at her blog!:)




2 comments:

Deanne said...

I agree. I think being too focused causes you to miss out on so many wonderful things! ;)

kelli said...

I'm glad you're the way you are! :)

I had a funny conversation with Alec while playing WoW this week. He informed me that if I did my quests in a linear fashion it would be more efficient... hehe... I told him I am so not linear... :-D

Here's to purple and squiggles!